PDA

View Full Version : hi!! I'm new!!

loopylucy
1st December 2007, 06:05 PM
hi, my names Lucy and i am owned by 3 beautiful cavaliers called Poppy, Treva and Alfy!!

Poppy is a 3 year old blenhiam, Treva is a 2 year old tri and Alfy is a 15 month old tri.

Poppy and Treva are really my moms dogs but Alfy is mine.

we had Poppy and Treva from 8 weeks old but we have only just had Alfy!

lucy xx

Mycavyangels
1st December 2007, 06:07 PM
Hello and Welcome to Cavalier talk:D:D would love to see :snap:of your dogs:)

loopylucy
1st December 2007, 06:11 PM
will post sum asap but gonna get used to usin the site first if you no what i mean lol

CavalierLover2007
1st December 2007, 07:51 PM
Hey,

I am new myself as well. I have one 4 month old Cavalier puppy named Max. He is my very first Cavalier and is full of puppy attitude. I hope to get another one.

smoky
1st December 2007, 08:17 PM
Hi! welcome! I am also fairly new! Would love to see pics when you get them!!

Elaine 2
1st December 2007, 08:22 PM
icon_welcomeHi and welcome

ice-cavi
1st December 2007, 09:03 PM
icon_welcome from Iceland

loopylucy
1st December 2007, 09:31 PM
we have just decided 2 change Alfy's name to Stan as we used to have a golden retreiver called Alfie and it doesnt seem right calling our new cav Alfy so he is now called stan lol, he was already called Alfy when we got him lol

nice to meet you all 2!!

Cleo's Person
2nd December 2007, 12:23 AM
icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to lots and lots of :snap: :snap: of you dogs - once you've had time to work out the board etc.

loopylucy
2nd December 2007, 04:06 PM
i have an update hehe, we have changed Stans name back to Alfy as he only responded to Alfy hehe just thought i would let everybody know on here lol

lucy xx

shippers
2nd December 2007, 04:36 PM
icon_welcomelooking forward to plenty of :snap::snap:and lots of cavalier stories.