• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free training advice newsletters!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
These are excellent, free from the Whole Dog Journal:

http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/

There are three different newsletters -- of course I signed up for all three. For anyone unfamiliar with the Whole Dog Journal, it is a fantastic resource each month for training, health, feeding and general dog care. Highly recommended and in many people's opinions, worth every penny just for their annual list of recommended dry and wet foods.

The first newsletters are on Stopping the Itch, Puppy Housetraining, and New Dog Dos and Dont's. Now who doesn't need most or all of those? :lol: Sign up!

I'll second what Karlin has said.

IMHO, the WDJ is the best publication on dogs out there, whether you have 1 dog or 15! They accept NO advertising so as to not be influenced by manufacturers. They are very much like Consumer Rports in that respect. If I recall, we originally got WDJ just for the food recommendations; didn't take long for us to figure out that the food recommendations were just one of many valuable articles they have.

Back