• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Owner of a Cav

Lexie in CA

Hey everyone. I'm a new owner of a cute blenheim cavalier named Lexie. She's 11 weeks right now and so cute. I'll post pictures soon. This board has been so informative so far. Thanks to everyone.

welome to yourself and your cav baby!!!! cant wait to see pics, love looking at baby pics lol

xx

Thanks. :razz: You guys make me feel so welcomed. I will post pics as soon as I can. I just got done with a semester of school so I haven't had much time to take pictures of Lexie. When I take lots and lots of pictures, I will post them. :snap:

Welcome to the board!! What part of CA are you from? I originally from the Bay Area but live up in Sacramento! :)

Haha I'm originally from the Bay Area! A few of us Nor-Cal-ers are going to try to do a Bay Area or Sacramento meetup after the new year, so you should join in!

Back