• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie with his new blanket

Cathy Moon

Charlie loves his new blanket, which came all the way from Scotland! Thank you so much, Nicki!
DSC_0152.jpg

He sleeps much better when snuggled in it:
DSC_0160.jpg

He looks so happy and at peace. I love the little bear watching over him. And I love the new blanket! Buddy is on computer restriction so he does not see it!!!

Isn't he handsome all snuggled into his new blanket! I think plaid is Charlie's color! :)

How cute...I just LOVE that blanket. I wish my Dixie had one just like it. Just adorable. Judy and Dixie

Ah Bless he looks so snug and so much healthier -all thanks to you Cathy & your family for taking such great care of him :luv::luv:

Awww... Charlie looks so handsome with his new blankie. He is looks so much healthier and happier under your care Cathy.

Charlie looks so much better, what a handsome man. Like everyone else, the blanket goes great with his colouring. Big Hugs from my boys.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back