• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which photo

Harvey's Mum

Hi Everyone

Just need your opinion on which picture to use for my Christmas cards. I managed to get them both together at last!! Here goes

2088431927_66b51d3f67.jpg

2088380381_8bdb8f5af4.jpg

2088379761_82e31a4bd0.jpg

2089167060_130db5fd2c.jpg

2089166282_15e4634f99.jpg

2089166864_657ac5c12c.jpg

I wish I could of got them to smile or at least look a bit happier:rotfl:

Sorry about so many again, but I can't decide which one.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

The second one, but crop a little and patch out the electric wires. The latter should be easy as the carpet is a uniform colour.

I love the second one! The fourth needs to be posted in the thread I think is called "I hate you" or someting like that!!!

Agree - i loved the 2nd one but thought there was too much back ground. Now that you have cropped it I love that one! so 2nd one now gets my vote!

Definitely the second with the cropping. The others are sweet but the 2nd is the only one with no red eye.

I think the cropped one is the best too... I also think that it will be better if you can make the image brighter.. Like this..
53908de4.jpg

Last edited:
i agree, the 2nd looks verrrrrry nice especially after the cropping.
theyre all super cute but #2 has my vote

Oh, you HAVE to use the 2nd one... the cropped version (and lightened by Ginger's Mom). It's perfectly precious!

I admit that the instant I scrolled to that one, I loved it. But also good are #4 and #5. I wouldn't be disappointed if I got one of those in the mail either! :)

I don't know how you got them BOTH to sit for those photos! Good job!

-laura

Theyre all gorgeous but the doctored one is the best! Tried to get mine to even wear the outfit but to no avail! You got yours to pose!

They are "Picture Perfect"..... Can't believe they both were so well-behaved during their photo session. Love that 2nd one. Judy and Dixie

Oh, you HAVE to use the 2nd one... the cropped version (and lightened by Ginger's Mom). It's perfectly precious!

I admit that the instant I scrolled to that one, I loved it. But also good are #4 and #5. I wouldn't be disappointed if I got one of those in the mail either! :)

I don't know how you got them BOTH to sit for those photos! Good job!

-laura

I agree with Laura.... loved the lightened & cropped photo!

I'd be THRILLED to be able to send such a great photo of my two if one exisited!!!!

Back