• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harry Potter and the Curious Cavalier...

Lisa_T

Or, what happens when HP is on TV. Any HP movie. Amber is absolutely fascinated by them. I think it's the combination of cats, owls, and weird things like howlers. She was particularly interested in Mrs Weasley's howler to Ron in Chamber of Secrets. Her head kept turning one way and then the other all through Mrs Weasley's rant....

Holly on the other hand once took a violent and inexplicable dislike to Ingrid Bergman.

Anyone else have a Cav that reacts oddly to non-animal TV shows or movies? :)

That is hilarious. Since my cav has only been with us for 3 weeks, I'm not sure how she reacts to movies and TV. But after hearing about this, I'll have to keep my eye and ears open. :D

First time Molly (named after Mrs. Weasley) saw Harry Potter, she jumped up and licked the screen, when Molly W. appeared - and I had NOT said or inclined anything - it was just so funny!

LOL! Maybe you should write to Julie Walters and tell her that. She strikes me as the kind of person who would find that funny!

Back