• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi New here

Hi everyone, I am new here. We are getting our first Cavalier just after Christmas. We are all so excited. We are getting a little girl and naming her Sophie. Here is a pic of her little face.

IMGP2098.jpg

icon_welcome

What an adorable photo that is!!! Sophie is just precious!!!!! You must be counting the days until you bring her home, I know I would be!!!!!

I also hope that you enjoy this forum....it has proven invaluable to me....I've learned so much!

Make sure to take a ton of photos of Sophie because she will grow up so soon!

icon_welcome What an adorable little girl! I love Blenheim girls like our Sally. This forum is great and you'll get lots of good advice on here. Make sure you take lots of :snap:for us all to see!

Just adorable! You must be extremely excited. I'm a new owner too. :) This board has been awesome and good at answering questions.

Back