• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

got a new camera

lady and amber

I have had some trouble with my old camera, so just got a new one last night, I took these of Lady and Amber last night while trying to work out how it works.
SS100014.jpg
SS100006.jpg

Wow! Beautiful photos! How gorgeous Lady & Amber are! Their coats are so beautiful! Do you do anything special to make their coats shine like that??? (my two have dull coats in comparison)

Its only a samsung 10.1 mega pixel. my son brought the same one early on in the year, and I was impressed with the photo quality, He`s not too happy though I got it for half the price he paid. :)

I'm not happy with my camera, how much was yours and where did you get it from? I didn't even know a 10.1 existed!:rolleyes:

Back