• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Candi Update.

THFC1882

We have had Candi now for a few weeks and I just thought I would put up some photos and a quick post to let everyone know how she is getting on...

Candi is doing very well, still going to the toilet outside (of course with a few little mistakes but mostly our own fault), goes to sleep in her crate no problems. She is also eating well and loves her vegetables especially carrots which we give to her as little treats rather than buying treats from the shops. At the start we were worrying as she didn't seem to drink water but now she's drinking loads of water.

We have recently been training her some basic commands, introducing them to her gradually, which she is responding to VERY well, some commands she does at the minute is:- sit, paw, up, down, come, kisses, leave, get it, bed (which means her crate), cushion (which means she goes and sits on her big king size cushion) and outside which is for the toilet. We're trying to get her to lie down at the moment but she is still learning that one.

She really loves her teddys, she has had one since her first night we brought her home that she sees as a comfort teddy which she sleeps with all the time and carrys about by the back of the neck... There is also a MASSIVE teddy which she adores (which you can see from the photograph page that i will give the link for after).

We cant imagine life without her, she has become a part of the family since the very day we brought her home, and has settled in so well. She even gets more attention from me than my girlfriend does (and vice-versa lol)..

I got a little bored last night so made a little photo gallery of her, so here is the link to it http://candi.inigma-media.net - hope the admin don't mind that the images are linked to my website.

Will post back more about her in the future, thanks again for all who has helped us & for reading this post.

Dean, Ails, Sam & Candi

She is just an adorable little puppy! Love the picture of her from the first night! Take care - sooner or later she WILL find her way to your bed - for us it took 10 months, before we gave in, and now Molly spends her nights shifting between my and my husband's arms ;) - and as cute as your Candi is, I foresee the same thing...

Last edited:
Aww that a little peach. I love the pics of her with the ball, she looks very confused in the last pic.

I love the photos of her cuddling into the enormous teddy!! She looks soooo small! Gorgeous addition to the family.

Back