• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gotcha!

ourempire

Well, this story is really about training humans...
Today I caught an old woman (not a lady!) walking her dog along the pavement. I saw her through the kitchen window, when her Westhighland Terrier started doing its business along our hedge. She just walked on, so I rushed out, grabbed Molly (who started barking at the strange dog on her territory) - and then I called her back: "Excuse me, but if you don't have a bag for THAT, I will gladly give you one!" She was rather surprised, and started explaining that she didn't had a bag. I kept on: "Wait here, then I will fetch one for you, as long as you remove that!"
Then - as by a miracle - she produced a bag from her pocket! I watched her go back and clean up, then I and Molly went inside again.
I was very satisfied with myself, until I went inside and realised that I was in my pyjamas! It must have looked funny: A young(ish) woman rushing out with her barking dog to scold at a nice looking older woman with her dog!
Anyway, I am glad that she removed it, and hopefully she has now learnt her lesson ;)

Last edited:
Good for you doing that!

Kris and I have had to do that at shows with people who should know better; we always have extra bags with us.

Good for you! I can't believe how many people think they have some special 'opt-out' clause just for them. :rolleyes:

Good for you. My biggest pet peeve are people who don't pick after their dogs. And I live in an apartment! It's disgusting. But good for you!

Cool! You just did what a lot of us WISh we would DARE to do:D
Poor old lady is never gonna leave any dumps anywhere again:eek:

Good for you! My husband caught a man allowing his Lab to wee up our car a few weeks ago and he went out and shamed him by asking would he be happy if our dog did the same on his car? About an hour later the man came round in his car with a bucket and some hot soapy water and a sponge and prcoceed to wash our car! I couldve died with embarrassment but he learned his lesson too!

Good for you! My husband caught a man allowing his Lab to wee up our car a few weeks ago and he went out and shamed him by asking would he be happy if our dog did the same on his car? About an hour later the man came round in his car with a bucket and some hot soapy water and a sponge and prcoceed to wash our car! I couldve died with embarrassment but he learned his lesson too!

oh my washed your car that's crazy cool. Around here I would probaly just get flipped the bird. I remember being little and yelling at the paper boy for walking though our lawn (he always steped on the down spout and smushed it)

Good for you!! You don't need to be rude to people but this was a great way of bringing something to her attention....and I'll be she got a kick out of you running out there in your pajamas!!:D

Good on you Ourempire. I like your style too. Offering a bag rather than just roasting the woman was a nice touch.

Back