• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vibes needed tonight

murphy's mum

Please send some get well vibes out tonight for my sister Cavs Charlie, who is seriously ill. Charlies heart condition has developed to a critical point, and now the vets thinks his kidneys are or have failed.

He's been sick since Wednesday morning, he hasn't kept food or drink down, and stopped showing interest in food too. He was placed on a drip as he is so dehydrated. The vet say he shouldn't be kept on a drip any longer than Monday, but his blood tests wont come back till Tuesday. Basically my sis has been told if he doesn't eat tonight, she will be saying a sad goodbye tomorrow.

I can't believe it he's only six and a half, not over-weight, and has always had good daily exercise. Surely it's too soon for this little boy to cross to the bridge:(

Sadly, my sister made the difficult choice to have Charlie put to sleep this morning, as he still wasn't eating, and could hardly lift his head when they went to see him.

She could bear to see him in this condition, without his usual zest for life.

I've just came home and gave my Murphy the biggest hug ever, it makes you realise how precious everyday is

Im so sorry to hear this. At least he will be pain free now, your sister has made the kindest decision she could ever make for charlie.:flwr:

We're so sorry to hear this, it's the hardest decision for anyone with pets to make, but Charlie will be at peace now, you are all in our thoughts and prayers at this time :flwr::hug:

A big hug to you and your sister from me, Rainbow bridge gained a beautiful new angel today Charlie, he's passed over knowing he couldn't have been more loved than he was by you all, take care

So sorry to hear of the sad news :( The hardest thing for your sister was undoubtedly the best thing for Charlie. Her little angel will be showered with Rainbows and sunshine until they meet again. Hugs from St Louis

Back