• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

this may sound stupid but....

we luv lexi

how do u guys "officially" count how many weeks old your pup is?
Lexi was born on 8-20-07 that happened to fall on a monday so if i count weekly starting from that monday that would put her at 16wks today however.....if i count just by counting from every 20th of the month that puts her at 15 wks b/c her b-day would fal on the 20th of this month not making her officially 4months(16weeks) till next week thursday.
so now im a little confused.....

ok thanks.
im supposed to take her to the vet today to get her last set of vaccs and her rabies shot and i know the earliest you can do rabies is at 16wks so i didnt wana have my count off and then vaccinate her too early...
:neutral:
thank u

Lexi was born on the same day as my Rudi (Ruby), we are saying that Rudi is 16 weeks today. Will not forget Lexi's birthday!!

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back