• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella

sallymum

Got a phone call from the Kildare branch of my vets Monday to ask would i like or do i know anyone that would like to rehome a 3 yr old Cav female, who is spayed, wormed and up to date on her shots. So guess what i have here.
She is so tiny just like Sally. Well behaved. Good with other dogs, cats and kids. House trainned.. Her owner dropped her to me yesterday, really nice lady didnt want to this but felt she had no choice. Cant go into that here. Felt so bad for her, her heart was really breaking.
Poor Bella she is really missing her family they also had 2 young kids.

That's great news Sallymum. It's sad that Bella couldn't stay with her family but I'm sure she will fit right into your house. She sounds like an angel :luv:.

Sallymum, you can't make an announcement like that and not accompany it with photos! :snap: :snap: It sounds like she is settling in well. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

If you have some pics on your phone you can send them to me and I'll put them up for you.

Bella:
2104813605_31673f05c4_o.jpg

Toby:
2105597038_496834caa2_o.jpg

Sally:
2105598334_fa7169cbf8_o.jpg

So sorry for her previous owners, but so happy for you! Lucky you, lucky Bella! Maybe I should tell my vet to keep an eye out.... :p

Bella is gorgeous l bet your so pleased with her, l really hope she settles in quickly with the rest of the gang, she's lovely

Awwww she is so adorable :lotsaluv: I bet she is going to have a wonderful life with you and yours. Congratulations!

Back