• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lottie News

emmawright

Hello

i had a call from maggie, the breeder, this afternoon. The puppy we were going to have is not very well, apparently she is at the vets now and they don't think she will pull through. A bad tummy bug apparently, they don't know where she got it, but she is the only one with it. She said she does have a tri colour girl that we could have instead. When she called she said that she would prefer it if i had the tri as she knew what i had been through before. So i told her that i couldn't go through having a poorly dog again and that we would have the tri colour. so we are up there on the 21st to collect her, just that now she's a tri. Lets hope the other puppy keeps well. :xfngr:

You are doing the right thing I feel. I hope the pup pulls through. How are you feeling about this change around? Had you got attached to the 1st pup?

Sorry to hear about the little pup but everything happens for a reason best to have the little tri as to cause no more upset.
(i think tri & blenheims look great together but i am slightly biased:))

Will you be keeping the same name for her?

i feel ok about it really, i only saw the puppy once, so hadn't got too attached, although she was gorgeous and i was looking forward to getting her. but i had wanted a tri colour originally and i am going to keep the same name.

Hi Emma
I am so sorry to hear the pup is not well, my thoughts are with the pup and you! :xfngr: too!
I think your doing the right thing by having the other puppy and i'm sure you will love her all the same.
Thinking of you both

Hi Emma!

So sorry to hear the Blenheim puppy not very well and hoping for a speedy recovery for her. Think you are doing the right thing going with the Tri pup though and LOVE the name!! :lotsaluv:

Hi Emma
when you have your new puppy photo please so sorry about the other one hope she gets better
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Emma,

So sorry to hear that the Bleheim pup is ill. I think you're doing the right thing taking the Tri though. PLease post lots and lots os pics when you have them! :snap: :snap:

Emma, sounds like the right choice. Especially, when you wanted the tri first. I always tend to go with my gut. Sorry to hear about the other pup and hope for the best there. You will definitely love her!

I am so sorry to hear about the little Blenheim girl. I sure hope she pulls through. As health is so much more important than colour, I believe you have done the right thing by accepting the little Tri. It will be wonderful for everyone when you are again a two dog family.

It is a wonderful day for sure. Congratulations to both of you. What a great holiday treat. Judy and Dixie

Back