• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleeping Cats

Ginger's Mom

I know this is a doggie forum but I thought you should check out their irresistable nemesis!!! If you are a YouTube addict like myself, you may have seen these already.

Try choosing your favorite out of the three! I simply can't. They are TOO cute!!

Video 1: Sweet Tired Cat <<<CLICK HERE>>>
0b477109.jpg

Video 2: This Kitten Looks like the One in SHREK Movie <<<CLICK HERE>>>
efa09758-1.jpg

Video 3: Kitten Sleeping in a Bookshelf in a Hilarious Position! <<<CLICK HERE>>>
efa09758.jpg

I hope these videos will brighten your day!!!

:snap::blabla::*bay::winkct::rah::neutral:

Last edited:
I vote for the first one -- absolutely adorable. I've been just that sleepy before!

But all 3 were soooo cute. Makes me wish I wasn't allergic to cats!

LOL Daisy's Mom, I'm allergic to cats too! I'm not really a cat person per se but these videos are just too cute!

Ginger's and Harvey's Moms,

Funny that we are all allergic to cats. I remember when I got Daisy (my Cavalier), I was so worried that I may be allergic to her! I've never been allergic to dogs, but the dogs I grew up with were toy poodles, which are one of the low dander breds, so I had never actually lived with a dog that wasn't a poodle, so I wasn't 100% sure.

Happily, no one in our household has shown any signs of allergies to Daisy, Thank Goodness! I honestly don't know what we would have done.

I think my husband is glad I'm allergic to cats, because he knows I would want one if I wasn't! (He likes cats, but doesn't like them in the house because he says they jump on the tables/counters, etc. which he doesn't think is good.)

Back