• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley the "cat"???????

sgc79

This is how I found Bentley sleeping on the couch the other day!!! Sorry the pics are shaky & grainy, I was laughing trying to take the pic & they are from my camera phone, not digital camera, so not the greatest photography!!!:snap:
f_Bentleyaslem_74960c4.jpg
f_Bentleyaslem_2d1051b.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me the positions they find comfortable. ;) Annie loves to snooze on the back of the couch, too.

Mine are unreal. Bailey will ignore a nice soft bed to sleep on a kitchen chair! Bentley looks nice and snug!

It never ceases to amaze me the positions these dogs of ours consider to be "comfortable"! :lol: I for one could NOT sleep in these positions! :lol:

This may sound strange to others here. My pup and I both curl up in the smallest chair in the house like kitties!

Back