• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saying hi

Libish

Hello,

I learned about these boards from a nice lady at the dog park yesterday, who was with her cute Cav. Funny, these boards are almost identical to my stomping grounds, the COTH boards (for sporthorses).

This is Avery. She's 1 1/2 and my little buddy. She's simply the best! She's a princess at home, a dirty dog at the barn and a little lady in public (most days).

JeanKC, I think Avery & Elvis are littermates. Actually, I'm sure of it. I have a picture of them snuggled together at a few weeks old and he has that signature cowlick! So fun to see where they end up. I know the other male littermate of theirs is working towards his championship points. Wow.

What a small world!! Isn't it neat when you run into someone you know like this? Avery sounds perfect....a little bit of everything (princess, dirty and a little lady)! Glad you found us. Avery sure is cute!

Hey, I was the lady you met at the dog park yesterday. So glad you found this site. Can't believe you have a dog related to another member on this board. It is a small world. I really enjoyed meeting you and Avery. She really is adorable. Hope to see you again soon. Welcome, you may get addicted to this board as I did..... Judy and Dixie

Back