• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Lexie, but very cute

Lexie in CA

I came home after running errands and this is what I came home to. I don't know how long she was like this, but I couldn't stop laughing and feeling sorry for her. I guess this isn't a toy that we can leave with her without any supervision. :)
DSC00876.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

That's funny - but I wouldn't leave her with ANY soft toy like that. It looks dangerous. With a pup of that age, stick to indestructibles like the kong I see behind her. Even without her getting stuck, I think the stuffing inside those toys can be a hazard, so you need to watch. My Amber's a destuffer, so my dogs only play with soft toys under supervision.

She hasn't chewed through her toys yet so I just thought it'd be safe for an hour or two. But I guess I larned that one real quickly. I'll be very careful and watchful of her now. :eek:

i'm sorry....but i laughed for a good whole minute!!
hahahaha
but yeah...not safe....but it is HILARIOUS!
sorry little lexie....(still laughing...sorry)

I laughed. :D Poor baby.

One day maybe Jean will post about coming home and finding the cat tangled up in the miniblinds on the front door. :eek:

I laughed hard too. I was just about to take it off her when I realized that I needed a picture so I could share it with you all. My husband was horrified that I would take a picture before pulling her out of the beehive. But he did enjoy the pics. :p

sorry but had to laugh at that one too , poor Lexie, bet you wont want to play with that toy in a hurry!!!!!:eek:

lisa

Awww, bless her heart--but that is a hilarious picture. Made me laugh out loud at work! I would be careful leaving her along with that toy after this, but I wouldn't have thought twice about leaving it with her before seeing this picture. What a little sweetheart!:luv:

Oh no.....poor Lexie!! I couldn't help but laugh!! Good thinking on grabbing the camera first....thanks for the giggle!!

Back