• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help: 4 color Cavalier photo/artwork

Kerry and Bentley

Has anyone seen this photo/piece of artwork before? We're attempting to find the artist and see if we can buy prints...

Any help is appreciated! We've scoured Ebay and done a few Google searches to no avail...

Here's hoping!

four-color-cavalier.jpg

Am sure I have seen that before but can;t remember where. Think it is a woman who does various dog pics but mostly cavaliers. Try the links in cavalier shopping maybe?

I have also seen this painting before and still kick myself that I didn’t bookmark the site. I’ve been trying to find the site ever since. I do remember that the site had a lot of different dogs on there, I’m sure this was the only cavalier although there may have been a couple more.

The artist herself may have posted in the Shopping section or else someone else posted a link. I probably intended to transfer it to the list of cavalier places, and didn't.

See that’s my problem, I remember doing a general search on dog artists and I came across this site. I know I was using yahoo while doing the research but that’s all. I do remember, the site had a dark(could have been black) background. I know I have been looking for the site as I like the artist. I seem to remember they had a thing about pugs.

I KNEW it was a woman and I'd been thinking too that she was in the Pacific northwest! Guess it stuck in the back of my mind. Glad you tracked her down. :)

Back