• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We are lucky to have Lucky join us

metime

Hi everyone
We just got our beautiful 8 week old Blenheim yesterday and he is called Lucky.

He is absolutely gorgeous with a lovely playful temprament and has made himself right at home - you would think he was here forever. Was expecting him to be pining for his mum but he is quite contented in his new bed and there hasn't been a peep out of him.

The children are thrilled to bits - however a number of their excitable friends arrived this evening for a look and whilst Lucky lapped up the attention I didn't let them wait that long.

We have been looking forward to him joining the family :luv:

Congratulations! I have a Lucky too, only she's a girl :) My b/f and I just love her so much that only 5 months after Lucky arrived into our home, we decided we needed another cavalier! They are just so much fun and full of love.

Back