• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vote for my new puppy

cosmic81

one out of these 3 will go home with me late jan. Please help me decide...i think this maybe a place for me to post this thread...I also reduce the image size :p

(removed/edited by Karlin -- you cannot post direct links to breeder sites, sorry)

i would have them all!!!!!!:D:D:D

but i like the one in the middle best

lisa

good luck picking one!

i think the one in the middle but if it was me i would wanna bring them all home with me!!

update photo!!

they are all so cute!!!! 2 year health warranty with 5 year on heart! I am so happy!:luv:(removed for reasons above)

Well I think they are all very good looking,so probably I would pick the one wich is least growling when playing whithout being shy though.
Also I would prefer a puppy that can relax completely in your arms:)

As noted in the main thread elsewhere, that kind of heart and health guarantee is often meaningless in practice, so just be aware of that -- I am curious what the guarantee involves though. What are you offered if the dog develops MVD? (as half of all cavaliers will have a murmur by age 5). Will she take the dog back or pay for all care for the dog's lifetime? Pay for care until age 5? Most of these guarantees say they will replace the dog -- as if anyone would ever make that choice. If she promises to pay for its MVD care for its lifetime, that is a generous offer and worthwhile. :) However, you should investigate the testing she actually does on her dogs more than take the guarantee as having any implication about heart health in her lines. (y) Have you seen her cardiac certs on the parents? Grandparents? That's more important that offers of guarantees.

The breeder

I called over 40 different breeders before I decide on this lady after 1 year of extensive research.The fact that she offers the warranty only shows her confidence with her dogs. And I appreciates that. In reality, an insurance policy for the dog will probably be more reliable than any health warranty.

Her dogs are test yearly for heart and eyes. I have not request paper work of the parents yet but both parents are show dogs with proper pedigreed. (4~5 Generations)I will request for those test results with the sales contract.

I feel frustrated from time to time for the dog search. I'd rather purchase a dog from someone locally. But few breeders in so.cal has puppies right now. Anyways. Thanks for the warning. We truly hope that all of our furry animal live long and healthy.

Does your breeder test the patellas (knees) too? The reason I ask is that I have a cavalier that has already had cataract surgery and patella surgery and he is only 4 years old. Both conditions were diagnosed when he was only 17 months old and were confirmed to be hereditary.

Back