• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new King Charles,Charlie

Hi, i'm new to this but thought it'd be a good way to learn and share info about the new man in my life..!!his names Charlie and i only got him 3 days agoHe's 8 wks old tomorrow and is oh so cute!!will post pics when i figure out!!hes so playful..but so sleepy!!i mean will play for half an hour and then sleep for two!!and has to be in my arms..is this normal??such a ball of fun though and so friendly!!!

Welcome. :)

Is he a cavalier, or a King Charles Spaniel (eg English Toy Spaniel)? They are two different breeds. (y)

Either way we will look forward to pictures.

There are directions in the FAQ and also pasted in the Gallery section and in the Getting Started section. Most general questions (including guidelines for posting) are answered in the Getting Started section and/or FAQ. (y)

Back