• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nila is Home!

Cupcake Love

We picked up Nila yesterday morning and so far things have been wonderful!! My husband and I sat on the floor with her and Cupcake for about two hours letting them get to know each other and by that evening they were chasing each other around the house and snuggling on the couch! I'm so incredibly relieved; I was really worried Cupcake would end up hating Nila, but so far she's enjoying her.

Nila is a very sweet girl; like Cupcake she's a total velcro dog and as I type this they're both sitting on my lap sleeping. She's been very good about going outside to potty (I think she and Cupcake race to see who can "go" faster). She woke up twice in the night and I took her out for a potty then she settled back down. So my fingers are crossed that things will stay positive!

Here is a picture of my two girls snuggling on the couch:
snugglesoncouch.JPG

And here is one of the new baby close up:
nilacloseup.JPG

She is lovely! They both are, looks like they will get along just great. The best thing we ever did was get a 2nd cavalier :)

Back