• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bursting with rescue dogs

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I continue to have 6 dogs in rescue -- two of these may need Dublin foster while they are neutered, or alternatively, will be going into kennels -- the situation is growing quite urgent. Normally I would have people desperate to get young dogs and all these dogs are under 3, but it is a difficult time of year to rehome.

If anyone in Ireland knows of anyone interested in a cavalier please have them get in touch. It is rare for me to have dogs like these and several are good family dogs so it is ironic that people are not fighting over getting them! Just bad timing all around.

Karlin

I wish we could help, but we live in Denmark. If you should ever hear of any rescue dogs in Denmark, let me know. We would gladly take one.
Fingers crossed for your Irish rescues. :xfngr:

Darn, I wish I could help but I'm in the US! I'd be more then happy to foster a couple cavaliers!

Back