• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Germany

Catalina

Hello everyone!!!

I'm new here. I'm from Germany.
Sorry, my English is not the best, but i will lern it.
I have 3 Dogs and 2 Cats. All of them are rescue pets.

Baggy....

... my first own dog .... 8 years old.

DSCF1754.jpg

Tiger ....

..... my first own cat .... 6 years old.
DSCF1218.jpg

Mini ....

.... my secound cat ..... 4 years old.

DSCF1269.jpg

Picco ....

... my male dog, the fourth pet in the crew ... 2 years old.

DSCF1753.jpg

and at the end, Josy

.... the only pedigreed dog .... 4 years old.

DSCF1752.jpg

Since about 10 years i use german dog forums. Now i will also use english dog forums to upgrade my english an my knowledge about dogs.

I hope you will help me

Best Wishes

Cata

Last edited:
Welcome and willkommen! What stunning cats, and handsome dogs. You take lovely photos so I know many of us will look forward to more of those in our photo galleries. :)

Welcome Cata! You have some beautiful animals....very nice pictures. Josy is adorable!!:luv:

Welcome Cata!

Your pets are beautiful and your English is already very good! :)

Welcome to the board - I know that not many here would be able to understand a German forum so think you are very brave and doing very well to post - well done.

Your photos are fabulous - it's lovely to see all your family, and especially Josy, she is a darling.

We hope you enjoy finding your way around here, and please feel free to ask if you need any help.

Thanks for your nice welcome!

Yeah, Josy the little princess. She know that she look like very adorable. She think I'm not her mummy but I'm her attendant :D

She lived in a puppy farm in hungary to have many puppies. Once Day after a date with a male dog she don't have puppies. So she was valueless for the owner and so she should go to a lab.
But she was rescued from animal protectionist and go to a foster family.

She is undersized for a cav (only 28 cm and 6,5 kg). She lost the half of her wag. Her face is wry because probably the owner had she hit.

But she is very lovely!!

_mg_9293.jpg

Copyright by Ramona Richter www.tierfotoagentur.de

Last edited:
What great photos! She is a lovely little girl- When you say she lost half of her wag Im thinking her tail?

( People just make me sick what they do in those farms)

Thank You for having such a kind heart and giving your beautiful cats and dogs a chance at a happy life~

I love it that Catalina wrote
she lost half of her wag
instead of tail. It was much more colorful language and I hadn't heard it described that way before. It took me a few seconds to understand, but when I did, I loved it. :luv:

icon_blshing icon_blshing

It's a little bit difficult, when you don't know the spezific words.

In german we tells "Rute" (switch) in breed description - in slang we tells "Schwanz" (tail). But "Schwanz" can also bee dick in a vulgary way.

So, now i sit in front of a dictionary and I ponder which word is correct in English :confused:

And so I decide my for an another word icon_blshing

Back