• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Virginia

Hello Everyone

We are soon-to-be Cavalier owners! Our baby will be coming to live with us in 2 weeks. Her name is "Lady" or "Virginia's Lady Cavalier" as my wife and I are both UVa grads. We discovered the breed through lots of breed research as we were trying to find the perfect fit for our family. We had no idea just how special these little dogs are until we started researching them. In fact, 4 months ago, we had never even heard of them. We look forward to sharing stories and ideas with other Cavalier owners!

L.C.

Welcome, looking forward to hearing more about your new baby.

there is lots of useful information on here about puppy rearing, so hope you will spend the next couple of weeks doing lots of research in preparation for the new arrival.

Oh my goodness, you must be counting the days until you get your little baby! You sooo will not regret choosing this breedcl*p
I cannot imagine my life without Phoebe, she has brought such a sense of fun into our home and such joy to everyone around her.
I only wish that I had discovered this forum a few months ago when we first brought Phoebe home. You will find the info on here invaluable. Very best of luck with everything! New year is going to be a wonderful time for you:) x

icon_welcome to the board! You must be on tenderhooks waiting to bring your furbaby home! Looking forward to seeing the photos when she does!

Congrats and welcome! My husband and I adopted our a puppy, Madison, through a similar research effort. We too live in Virginia, in Old Town Alexandria. Where are you? Perhaps some time we could meet up to socialize our puppies. Best of luck with your new little one.

Back