• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy new year to all

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Here in Ireland we are already into Dec 31st so I wanted to wish all the board members, and all those who aren't members but come here to read and enjoy the pictures and videos, a very happy and prosperous and healthy 2008 for you and your doglets and other animal companions!

:mexwav::mexwav:

The board will reach a big milestone sometime in the first few days of 2008: we will have 2000 registered members very shortly, probably by Friday. :rah:

Also expect some exciting changes early in the new year. vBulletin is very close to releasing the next version of the board software which will have lots of new features -- for example, profiles with lots of social networking features, and personal picture galleries, and I will likely add on the blogging software -- all of this fully integrated with the board and not a simple add-on. There will be some other changes too but I'll announce those as they become active. I hope the changes will make the board an even bigger and better resource.

And yes I am sorting the remaining calendars to everyone this week!

Thanks to all for being part of the community and (by your posts) building the board and its resources, many of which help others who have an interest in and questions about cavaliers.

And once again a personal thanks to all of you who have supported irish Cavalier Rescue in so many different ways, from posts of support to donations to calendar purchases, transport, fostering or homing dogs (or deciding to get involved with rescues more local to you and helping the breed near you!). I absolutely could not run the rescue without such support and the stories of people who themselves go out and get active in rescue also is so encouraging. I have five dogs going to new homes this week and just having had all the public support from the calendars this month, really helped keeps the spirits up when facing what seemed an impossible task in the middle of the holidays!
:thnku:

Happy new year to u to karlin! And thank u for all the work u have done on this great website and with cavalier rescue!!

Happy New Year to you and all the others that have helped you find forever homes for the poor furbabies that have not had the love and care they absolutely derserve.

Well done and :xfngr: 2008 will be a LESS busy year for Cavaliers in need of rescue.

Thanks Karlin for all that you do.

schwein.jpg

Happy newyear to everyone, and a massive thankyou to you Karlin, and your team of mods(y)

Echoing everyone's thanks Karlin, without this forum the world would be a much emptier, lonelier place for many of us...

Thank you also for everything you and those who have been able to help in any way, have done for Cavaliers in need - what a wonderful achievement to help so many dogs.

Our wish for 2008 is that every dog will have the happy home it deserves - and that you willl have a quieter year in rescue.

Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone...

Thanks all but actually I think without this forum, people would be far more productive... :lol:

Happy New Year---7 hours to go here in the central U.S.!

Thanks Karlin for all you do for us and our sweet CKCS's!

May 2008 be the best year yet for ALL of us! :rah:

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!! Here's wishing everyone a wonderful 2008 full of many blessings.....Thanks Karlin for all that you do and for this fantastic board. Judy and Dixie

A very happy new year to everyone and their beautiful Cavaliers! May you all have a prosperous and healty 2008.

Thanks especially to you Karlin for maintaining this forum and all you do for rescue. I still don't understand how you do it all and still hold a job.

I also want to thank everyone who has supported the research in SM. Maybe this will be the year a breakthough will be found that helps us beat this problem.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2008! Hope all our lovely furbabies have a happy and healthy year :)

Back