PDA

View Full Version : Daisy and Molly's birthday.

sins
1st January 2008, 05:57 PM
My two favourite girls are one and eight respectively today.Daisy is my baby and Molly is my sister's cavalier(courtesy of cavalier rescue)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/sinni/doggies.jpg

Sins

Rj Mac
1st January 2008, 06:10 PM
:hppybdy:Lookin good girls:thmbsup:

shippers
1st January 2008, 06:32 PM
:hppybdy::hppybdy:Hope they've had a lovely day. They are two gorgeous Blenheim girlies

ourempire
1st January 2008, 07:15 PM
:hppybdy:
They are beautiful!

BarbMazz
1st January 2008, 07:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!!

Is that your son? He's darling, and sure has that devilish twinkle in his eyes!!

Nicki
1st January 2008, 08:28 PM
Happy Birthday to Daisy and Molly, hope you've had a wonderful day with lots of yummies and extra cuddles.

If that nice young man has been acitivity director for the day, I imagine you've had a wonderful day :)

Cleo's Person
1st January 2008, 09:29 PM
:hppybdy: ladies! You both look lovely.

Elaine 2
1st January 2008, 10:30 PM
:hppybdy:Happy birthday girls, hope you've had a fun filled day

Charleen
1st January 2008, 11:32 PM
You blenheims are gorgeous and I love the smile on the young boy's face. He looks so proud of the cavaliers. Is he your son?

sins
2nd January 2008, 10:12 AM
The little man is my eight year son Liam.It's hard to believe that last year he had absolutely no confidence and had a terror of dogs.That was our main reason for getting Daisy and it worked perfectly.Once he helped raise her from a tiny pup it totally changed his perspective.
He loves visiting Molly as we fostered her before my sister got her permanently.She's the sweetest most honest dog I've ever seen.
Sins