• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy and Molly's birthday.

sins

My two favourite girls are one and eight respectively today.Daisy is my baby and Molly is my sister's cavalier(courtesy of cavalier rescue)

doggies.jpg

Sins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!!

Is that your son? He's darling, and sure has that devilish twinkle in his eyes!!

Happy Birthday to Daisy and Molly, hope you've had a wonderful day with lots of yummies and extra cuddles.

If that nice young man has been acitivity director for the day, I imagine you've had a wonderful day :)

You blenheims are gorgeous and I love the smile on the young boy's face. He looks so proud of the cavaliers. Is he your son?

The little man is my eight year son Liam.It's hard to believe that last year he had absolutely no confidence and had a terror of dogs.That was our main reason for getting Daisy and it worked perfectly.Once he helped raise her from a tiny pup it totally changed his perspective.
He loves visiting Molly as we fostered her before my sister got her permanently.She's the sweetest most honest dog I've ever seen.
Sins

Back