PDA

View Full Version : Has everyone got their new calenders up?

Rj Mac
1st January 2008, 09:45 PM
Just a light hearted thread......we put ours up in the kitchen this morning, and Januarys picture of the Moonies is beautiful,

Where have you put yours?

We got an extra 1 for my Mum, and she loves it, she passes on her compliments to everyones dogs who's in it:thmbsup:

pinkpuppy
1st January 2008, 10:04 PM
I just received mine and it's hanging next to the breakfast bar. I can see it while I cook.

Nicki
1st January 2008, 11:31 PM
Yes ours is up - I was sorry to take down last year's with the gorgeous Shelby and Jake all dressed up for Christmas :( - but it's lovely to have India, Geordie and Chocolate in the snow - brightened my morning :)

Thanks to both Cathys for the wonderful photos

Cathy T
2nd January 2008, 12:51 AM
Yep...put it up on the fridge. Get to look at those gorgeous Moonies every day!!

Sandrac
2nd January 2008, 04:38 PM
I've put up one in the kitchen at home and I've also got one that I've put up in my office at work.:)

Ste
2nd January 2008, 04:58 PM
We have one in the kitchen and OH took one for his office:dogwlk:

*Pauline*
2nd January 2008, 07:15 PM
Mines up in the kitchen and the kids thinks I spend too much time on CT as I know the names of all the dogs!

Cleo's Person
2nd January 2008, 08:26 PM
Tis in the litchen and the Moonies are looking gorgeous!

lb0024
2nd January 2008, 09:41 PM
Mine is on my wall at work... Just put it up today and thought how adorable the Moonies are. :luv:

My only regret is that there aren't more months in the year so we could have included more photos! :D

-laura

Melissa
4th January 2008, 02:44 AM
Mine's in my office but I'm thinking about moving it to the frig.