• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Has everyone got their new calenders up?

Rj Mac

Just a light hearted thread......we put ours up in the kitchen this morning, and Januarys picture of the Moonies is beautiful,

Where have you put yours?

We got an extra 1 for my Mum, and she loves it, she passes on her compliments to everyones dogs who's in it(y)

Yes ours is up - I was sorry to take down last year's with the gorgeous Shelby and Jake all dressed up for Christmas :( - but it's lovely to have India, Geordie and Chocolate in the snow - brightened my morning :)

Thanks to both Cathys for the wonderful photos

I've put up one in the kitchen at home and I've also got one that I've put up in my office at work.:)

Mines up in the kitchen and the kids thinks I spend too much time on CT as I know the names of all the dogs!

Mine is on my wall at work... Just put it up today and thought how adorable the Moonies are. :luv:

My only regret is that there aren't more months in the year so we could have included more photos! :D

-laura

Back