• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish me luck tomorrow please

mandy4727

Well the dreaded day is finally here. I go into hospital tomorrow to have my masectomy. I have to be there at 7.30 in the morning. Not sure what time surgery is scheduled for but as the operation takes 7.5 hours I will imagine I will be on the of the first down to theatre. I am scheduled to stay in for about 5 - 7 days. So lets hope this is the start of a fab new year and with the cancer gone once and for all can finally say goodbye to 2007 and all the crap that went with it. See you soon folks and will let you know how I get on when I come out of hospital. Speak to you all soon. And of course I will miss little Sasha.

Last edited:
We just went through this with a family member-- It went VERY well. You are in our thoughts and prayers that your outcome is as good.

Good luck; I am sure all will go well and you will have a fresh new year in front of you and Sasha to share it with. All the best. :flwr:

Hoping and praying for successful surgery and a successful outcome. You will be in my prayers.

Will be thinking of you....and wish you a wonderful NEW YEAR ahead. Judy and Dixie

you will see this when you come home. we are all thinking of you here me hubby and the piggies.

Mandy
We are all thinking of you. You are so brave.

Ruth, Tom, Alice, Beth, Merri and Mika:xfngr:

Wish Me Luck Tomorrow Please

Mandy ,

Welcome to the CLUB !!

Your'e over the first hurdle ,having been told about the problem ,and coping with that .

Things can only get better now .
I was there last year .
Had one or two hiccops ,but youve no idea how you put things behind you ,and start to enjoy life again .

It does Happen

If you'd like to E-Mail me ,maybe I could pass on some tips .

I'll be thinking about you ,

Bet

:flwr:Best of luck Mandy!:flwr: I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.

(what a lovely note Bet wrote...this group of folks has such lovely kind-hearted people in it)

All the best will be thinking of you
-----Aileen and the gang(Barney----Jazzie---Sam)

Back