• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Amber's goofy side

CavyMom

Amber is so funny, she's always had her little quirks that add to her adorable personality, but there's one I almost forgot about that about made me fall off the couch laughing this morning - Amber has a thing against flies, moths, and anything else that's tiny and flies through the air, she was laying on my lap almost asleep and spotted a moth, and off she went like a flash chasing that moth all over the house, making athletic leaps into the air in an attempt to catch it - I can't wait to start her in agility, she's definatly got the foundation down :luv:

:lol: how cute. Bailey also does this. She's always leaping through the air trying to catch something- a fly, a ball or one of her toys. We call her the little acrobat.

Back