PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Roscommon: Three 12 wk ckcs-x puppies

Karlin
3rd January 2008, 05:05 PM
These babies are cavalier crosses and are in rescue in Roscommon, in Ireland and looking for new homes! I am hoping to get pictures and more information.

Please PM me for contact details.

Leonie
3rd January 2008, 09:14 PM
just offering in case them come to dublin

Karlin
3rd January 2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks; they don't need foster. They are with a rescue and am posting on their behalf. They need homes! :)

Leonie
4th January 2008, 11:00 PM
any pics?id love to see them

Karlin
5th January 2008, 12:01 AM
Nope! Nothing yet. However they may be homed before I get any pics anyway -- there have been a few enquiries so anyone who is interested in these get in touch and I'll give you the contact details.

maggie
7th January 2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Karlin,
are these puppies still available? My fiance' and I already have a cavalier and we were looking to get a companion for her. Would you be able to email me details so that I can get in touch with them?
Thanks a lot,
Maggie

Karlin
7th January 2008, 04:30 PM
As far as I know they are still available. Let me check contact details.

Lilyput
8th January 2008, 04:42 PM
Hello Karlin,

My husband and I would like to offer a loving home to one of these puppies if they are still available. We have already one cavalier girl and we have been planning to get another one for a while. Could you please forward me the contact details for further information?
Thank you!

Karlin
8th January 2008, 04:55 PM
These are cavalier mixes, not pure cavalier puppies, just to be sure people understand that.

I am waiting to get contact information on these and to see if they have been homed yet. Person is checking for me.

Karlin
11th January 2008, 09:10 PM
I am really sorry on the delay; these people have not come back yet. :(

Karlin
14th January 2008, 04:48 PM
Finally came back to me; unbeknownst to the rescue person who contacted me the people with the puppies already rehomed them early last week. :rolleyes: I am sorry about that; I was asked to help but never had any direct contact on this group of pups. They were sent on transport to new homes in the UK, which to me seems a shame as they could all have been homed in Ireland and thus given space to other, more needy dogs to get a rescue space. :neutral:

Ste
14th January 2008, 05:05 PM
Glad to hear they've been homed, it is sad to see perfectly homeable dogs being shipped out as a first option rather than a last resort.