• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

St. Paul Dog Show

Bruce H

If anyone is interested, the St. Paul Kennel Club dog show is this weekend at River Center in St. Paul. Kris and I will be there and I might actually have to show a dog :eek:. If I remember what Kris told me, we are bringing 2 boys and 2 girls.

Ring time for the Cavaliers is 9:40 am in ring 12 on Saturday and 10:25 am in ring 12 on Sunday.

Last edited:
Good luck to you and your cavvies! I'd love to be there, but Sarah will be playing a Dome Ball double header at those very times. Yes, we live in Minnesota, and there's almost a foot of snow on the ground, but my daughter will be playing fastpitch softball inside a sports dome! Who would have thought that softball could be played year round in this climate??

Bruce I'd love to be there to cheer you on! :lol: I think I'd find it terrifying to try and run a dog around a ring. Maybe sometime I'll do a handling class to find out what it's all about!

It's not so bad, Karlin. Hey, if you're ever in this area on a Tuesday evening, Kris teaches a conformation class at a local dog training center ;)

Well, nothing doing today, at least in points. Kris took 3, 2 girls and a boy. The girls didn't do much, but our boy Deuce (aka Construction Puppy) got reserve. We could just about wallpaper our house with his reserve ribbons!! He has 12 of his 15 points and both majors, so I keep thinking it's just a matter of time. Oh well, tomorrows another day.

I wasn't able to make it there today because I've been sick. Doubt I'll make it tomorrow either.

Back