• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi all

Hi, my name is Sir Lancelot or "Lance" for short. I am 9 months old and live in America. I have a big brother, Duke, who is a chocolate Lab and very intelligent. I also have 2 brothers, Monty and Showey, that look just like us, but different. They tend to spend time cleaning themselves (boring!), climbing things (wish I could learn), and just acting like they own the world (they don't understand that I am royalty). Both mommy and daddy say they are cats but to me they are just like me, so I play with them whether they want to or not :).
Mommy says I am an "adventure" because I keep her on her toes. First, I trained her to feed me the "good"stuff, like wet food, raw meat and treats, not dry food yak! She was like all worried cause I wouldn't eat some days, but then she wised up. Then, the potty training was interesting... I like going in the carpet, I don't know what's the problem, specially if is raining or snowing, I don't understand why this is not acceptable !?! So now I am on a strict schedule and somehow, mommy knows when I need to go out before I do. But sometimes I still like to surprise them:rah:.
Now we have a new thing that has mommy perplexed, I like to pee on myself. I am such a small dog that when I pee I cant help it! when you have to go, you have to GO, and my front legs and chest just get in the way... So now I have a bath more often than I can count, whether I need it or not.
So anyway, thought I would introduce myself and learn more about how to control my parents. They seem to think they are in control .......little do they know...this is just the beginning....

:) Welcome Lance! You sound like a real pistol...and Jake is especially glad to have you here as he seems to be a lot like you! Always challenging....never boring!!

Hi Lancerlot and family
I'm sure we will both learn a lot on this forum, and get to share stories about our extended families.

Welcome glad you joined us....will be waiting for new posts from you. Judy and Dixie

Back