• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Candi & Snow

THFC1882

Candi is just over 3 months old now and we woke up this morning with a layer of snow (obviously the first time she has seen snow) so me & ails thought we would take a few photos of her for you all and post them up.

They mostly turned out rubbish though as we couldnt get her to sit still (she loved it that much) so here is 2 anyway :)

hiding.jpg

posing.jpg

:wink:

She's beautiful!

My cavaliers love the snow too. I remember when I first got my last Cav a couple months ago, I thought, "Oh no! How will I ever get him to go potty outside in the snow?" Well, now it is hard to get him to do that, but not because he hates the snow, but because he's always so busy playing around in it that I sometimes have to remind him what we are outside for :)

lol, i was thinking the same thing this morning when we took candi out, was really worried if the snow would stop her from doing the toilet. We couldn't get her to stop for a minute lol. When we opened the door, at first she just sat there looking bewildered. Then took a couple of steps outside, felt the snow fall on her (and her nose lol) came back inside. We stepped outside then she finally followed us. Couldn't stop her after that. Dived up and down the garden. :luv:

Wasn't the snow marvellous? I'm in Belfast and Amber, who'd never seen proper snow before, was fascinated. When it first fell on Thurs night (we had some 4-6 inches here in South Belfast) Amber had a lovely time racing around. I threw snowballs for her and the silly dog tried to 'retrieve' them. She was rather puzzled when the balls just disappeared. And then she ate them. Holly liked the snow at the fine powdery stage, but she was less impressed on Friday morning when the stuff was a bit more solid.

Amber loves the snow, she's so funny when I let my dogs out, she runs out to play in the snow, while the IGs all dash out and potty as fast as they possibly can and make a race back to the house! She's been good for the IGs - When they see her playing in the snow having fun they're starting to join her one by one LOL She'll teach my whimpy IGs how to enjoy the snow yet!

Your baby is adorable!

Back