PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Urgent Dublin foster for young male

Karlin
5th January 2008, 10:43 AM
Think I have a place for this guy but it may fall through. This is an urgent plea for someone who might even just hold this dog for the weekend if needed. He is coming from a bad situation probably today, very shy. I want to be sure he is going to land on his feet.

sallymum
5th January 2008, 12:22 PM
I can do this.

Karlin
5th January 2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks Sallymum :) -- I actually need someone closer though; I don't have the time to do transport or to arrange it around other people, and need him assessed on Monday. I *think* he is sorted but need a back up place.

I also now have a male young fellow that urgently needs a foster place *with no other dogs*; maybe with someone considering a cavalier as an only dog.

sallymum
5th January 2008, 01:01 PM
Here if needed anyway. Could have collected him, but would have had a problem to get him back up there for Monday.

Karlin
5th January 2008, 01:34 PM
I'm still waiting to get details on the situation and will update when I know. :flwr:

Karlin
5th January 2008, 01:41 PM
Heard back and his original foster arrangement is confirmed, so the backup isn't needed. :)

Second dog still seeking foster but needs to be perhaps with a single female dog ONLY or on his own. He will probably still need to be managed on his own as he can be reactive to other dogs.