PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Max: young male blenheim

Karlin
5th January 2008, 01:55 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2225/2168764826_643f76df10_m.jpg

This is Max. A young fit male blenheim, 2.5 years old, very friendly with people and very active, energetic and playful. His fosters were walking him up to a couple of miles a day and he was more than able for this level of activity! He's had little training and though he knows how to sit, he needs a good obedience class and daily practice with his owners so that he begins to get some shape and structure in his life.

Max is also sometimes reactive with other dogs -- for this reason he probably needs to be an only dog or would work well with a solo female companion, and needs someone to work with him on this issue through a good obedience class. This is not an uncommon issue -- both my females are reactive with other dogs, particularly Lily.

Max might be too active for very small children but enjoys kids, had been happily fostered with a 2 year old, and would be fine with children generally.

He needs a foster place as well.

sins
7th January 2008, 11:06 AM
Max has been staying with me since last night and I agree with all that Karlin has said.He's booked in for neutering on Wednesday, so hopefully he'll sail through that.
Basically he needs a home where he'll have plenty of walks and as regards other dogs, he can be a bit fearful and unpredictable but gets on very well with my children aged 8 and 10.
He'll make a very loyal companion as he loves snuggling up and can spend ages just lying at your feet.
Sins

Karlin
7th January 2008, 04:22 PM
Being homechecked. :)

Karlin
7th January 2008, 05:54 PM
I am also told he knows how to fetch and retrieve and loves this game with a child. :)

Claire
7th January 2008, 08:19 PM
Come on Max find a forever home....