• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

max on a hike

jill

we took max for a long long hike today... he had a great time... he's absolutely exhausted though... didnt even wake up for his supper yet...

walk.jpg

we came to a little stream... max doesn't like the water too much...
walk1.jpg

he was afraid to cross...
walk2.jpg

then he was afraid to drink... so his daddy helped him out...
walk3.jpg

walk5.jpg

thanks for looking... enjoy!

WOW what a beautiful boy and amazing photos, should be on a Cav Calender they and he is perfect! xxx

Absolutely gorgeous pictures.....of the scenery and Max. What a beautiful place to take a hike. I am so jealous. Judy and Dixie

Beautiful pics!!! I don't know which is my favorite, but I really like the one of him looking of the edge.

He looks like he did a little better than Lucky last time I took him hiking. Lucky thought all that wilderness was a great opportunity to chase squirrels (while still on the leash ... fun for him, not for me!!).

Back