• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Personality change?!

Lisa_T

I've noticed that over the past couple of months Amber has gone from Miss Independent to being .... not exactly clingy, as such, but certainly more demanding about being nursed or picked up. Anyone else found this as a Cav matures? Holly was a velcro pup from day one, so I've never seen this in her, whereas Amber seemed to bond more closely to Holly than to me, initially. Now Amber's seeking me out even when it means leaving Holly to her own devices! I'm not complaining, I'm just ... bemused.

Lisa,

See my thread on where your cav likes to sleep..... Oakley has been showing personality changes of late too!

I just posted on CavConn that Mia has changed in the same way. She's always been sweet but independent. I boarded she and Wrigley over the holiday for about 4 days. Since then she loves to curl up on my lap and snooze in the evening. She's never done that before--but I love it! :confused:

I hope I didn't scar her by boarding her. She and Wrigley played separately during the day (big dogs/little dogs), but slept together in the same kennel at night.

She's her bright sweet self as usual and isn't really "clingy", but has started the ritual of crawling in my lap in the evening. It's so sweet...:luv:

Back