• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello lovely new friends!

Theresa

Hi I'm Theresa,

I have a blenheim cavalier called Missy (age 5) who I bought last year from a couple in Taunton who didn't want her anymore! She lived in a kennel in the back garden so she kind of feels like a rescue. I cannot think for a minute why they would want to part with her! She is the light of my (doggie) life!

I also have an ex-puppy farm bitch from Many Tears rescue in Wales called Lila. She is a minature schnauzer. We actually went to get another cavalier but Lila was blind and noone would take her...and she cleverly attached herself to my daughter and it was love at first sight!!

We did a sponsored walk and a carboot and raised enough to have her eyes operated on and now she can see!! Hurrah! Except she is not a cav so I shouldn't really be talking about her on this site!

Anyway, I have read with interest for a long time but didn't have the courage to join until today!

Love Theresa x

Welcome; lovely stories go with both your dogs. I think you'll find that mini schnauzers are very much welcome here and there are a quite a few pictures in our Friends gallery -- I can think of at least three who are cavalier friends!

Welcome Theresa. Isn't that wonderful Lila's eye operation was a success. Look forward to seeing some pictures of them both.

Thank you all for being so welcoming! I will upload some photos when I work out how! :dogwlk:

Back