• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Member-Max's Mom-Grooming help?

Cuddles

:dogwlk:Hi:
I am a new member. My husband and I are owned by Maximillian "Max" a tricolor born August 4, 2006 and living with us since October 21, 2006. He is the most affectionate and agreeable little boy all the while being quite a talker. He has settled down very nicely now. Mom just has great difficulty keeping his hair from standing up after a bath. If anyone has suggestions, please reply.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all Cavaliers and their families.
Kay
spacer.gif

You could try spray and leave on grooming spray or buy one of the drying coats used by show people (i believe some people use old tights too ).

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by standing up and not wishing to sound rude or cheeky but why you care ? Is Max a show dog ?

Anyway there are coats that you put on after the bath while doggie is drying to keep the hair from standing up, I've seen them before but can't remember where or what they are called ? Sorry not much help

Back