• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello All

Brian M

Hi
My name is Brian i am married to Dawn and we have a 12 yr old boy and his name is Luke ,we live in Prenton which is on the Wirral in Cheshire and I work in the constuction industry now but my main working life has been spent in the Timber Trade . Up to 18 months ago we had three rescue cats two white females Ami (14 yrs?) and Tammi (8 yrs?) and a character ginger cat Ben about 10 yrs ,unfortunately poor Ben left us in July of 2006,and so after we returned from our hols in August Luke and i persuded Dawn to get a puppy ,so our decision was now a Westie or a Pug or possibly a Cavalier.So bank holiday monday i was on the web and phone and found through the K Club contacts that a little Tri girl was available in St Asaph N Wales so next day being Lukes bithday off went Luke and I and then entered into our world was a beautiful little girl who we named Poppy (Happy Starshine).So after much reading and and totally falling under the spell of our King Charles Cavalier Wonder Dogs we or i decided to get ours Pops a little sister so the same process began but i decided after looking at the beautiful show cavs and Crufts winners to approach a lady in Betws-y-Coed N Wales, and after a little wait our little Blenheim girl Daisy (Lorankas Dawns Delight) joined our family.All remained quiet for a further 5 months then once again we decided on just one more addition so once more we went through the puppy registry of the K C and found there was available in Yorkshire a little Ruby girl so off over the Pennines and back with us came our Rosie (Lichens Tarten Breeze),So a big Hello to everybody from us all in Prenton Wirral Cheshire ,Brian, Dawn,Luke,Poppy,Daisy,Rosie,Ami,and Tammi and i think we will stop at that.?:)

Oh, I loved your story, and your cavalier family is just beautiful. I am so jealous. I just have one. Welcome to all of you. Judy and Dixie

Welcome

Molly and her grandson Cholmondeley (Chum!) say hello to Poppy, Daisy and Rosie. We are new members too from Ontario,Canada.

Your fur babies are so beautiful Brian!! I love how your ruby is so tiny compared to the others in the group photo!! And I love their names - so posh!!. It is true - one is never enough! x

Back