PDA

View Full Version : Tennis balls

Nicki
11th January 2008, 07:53 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but just wanted to let everyone know that Pets at Home stores have tennis balls, £7.99 for 24!!
I thought this was very good vaule - I have a Cavalier that eats them so we go through rather a lot!!

This was in the Inverness store last week, but I presume it would be in most stores.

Claire L
11th January 2008, 09:13 PM
Hubby plays Tennis, if you were over here I could give you a bucket load :lol:

Nicki
12th January 2008, 07:52 PM
oh rats, taht would have been helpful!!

merlinsmum
13th January 2008, 11:15 AM
I have a Cavalier that eats them so we go through rather a lot!!

So you too have bright yellow fluff all around your house:rotfl:

Nicki
13th January 2008, 01:12 PM
no I'm a mean nasty Momma and they only get the ball when we go out for a walk!!

I have one of those ball launcher things but Cruz STILL manages to destroy at least 2 balls a week in that short time!!

merlinsmum
13th January 2008, 05:25 PM
I have one of those ball launcher things but Cruz STILL manages to destroy at least 2 balls a week in that short time!!

I was going to get one of them but I think I'd end up fetching the ball more than the boys:rolleyes:

Claire
13th January 2008, 07:55 PM
Woody seems to destroy tennis balls, I thought I had caught him out when I bought a Kong one - wrong he managed to bite the end off within 2 minutes - no tennis balls now. Its really strange that he cuddles his soft toys, but destroys anything like that - he also has an attraction with my hat and if he manages to get it will carry it around the field with him - I am sure he has a staff in him - he gets lock jaw...