PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Young female, Dublin area

Karlin
12th January 2008, 12:22 AM
I may be getting in this dog who will likely be unhousetrained and neglected. :( She needs foster, and also a home. She would benefit from being in foster with another dog who can help show her the ropes regarding housetraining as she will learn much faster. Immediate Dublin region please for foster as I will need to get her in and out of the vets and over to Tara for assessment and can't have her at any great driving distance.

PM me please if you are interested in helping with her or offering a home. All I know about her is that she has been living in a yard with collies and used for breeding. She is a pet however, not a breeding dog.

Karlin
12th January 2008, 01:42 AM
Should have pics tomorrow.

sallymum
12th January 2008, 12:54 PM
Not in the Dublin area but if ur stuck u know i will help out.

Karlin
12th January 2008, 11:17 PM
I think she is sorted. :) She's a lovely girl but has not lived inside.

coconut
13th January 2008, 12:00 AM
well if she is not sorted and going to sallymum give me a buzz and i will drive her as i am so not able to foster at the moment with the wedding in 2 weeks!!

Leonie
13th January 2008, 02:27 PM
think of me if you need me,im in Dublin i have a dog who is super and will really help her also im good at housetraining,i trained a 14 week old lurcher foster in only 8 days,its great what praise can do 4 an animal xxx

Karlin
13th January 2008, 09:38 PM
She's in a foster home now (glad to be inside too by the sound of things!) and there are a couple of homing options as well. :) Thanks all, for the kind offers!

sallymum
13th January 2008, 10:47 PM
Great news Karlin. Another baby on her way to a great life. Well done again. :flwr: