• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, I'm New!

Kristy

Hello Everyone. My name is Kristy. I'm a stay at home mom. I have 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys, ages 1,2,6,7. My husband is in the military and we are currently stationed in Germany. We do not currently own a Cavalier but are making $40 payments each month to a wonderful breeder. We will be paid up by Dec. 09' and our puppy will be a Christmas Present to the kids from Santa. So until then I want to find out all I can about this wonderful breed and any other info I need to know about owning a puppy.

Last edited:
Welcome. You will learn so much about cavaliers here! It will be hard for you to wait until Dec. 09, after seeing all the pictures we post.

Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes :) and yes Dec. 09' can't get here soon enough!

Back