• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier shopping

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Several folks off the board turned up for the DTI sale today (I bought a pile of stuff -- crate liners, beds, books and toys -- Jaspar and Leo went nuts for the squeaky squirrel).

Amanda L and Casshon from the board were there when I got there and between us we had five cavaliers (each of them have two and I brought Lucy). They were always moving around and wagging tails so it was hard to get them in a picture but I tried!

2190559130_df2ffe0415.jpg

2190558952_7fe69a07ab.jpg

The others had to stay home but they were very happy with beds and toys. Jaspar brought his squirrel up to his favourite basket (Tara's mum gave it to me for my cats but Jaspar is in it half the time) and I found him using it as a pillow :rolleyes: :

2190650060_cae73e4a15.jpg

This is his 'Excuse me -- can't a guy sleep around here?' face :lol: :

2189861853_ea839471e2.jpg

lol i love all the pictures. ya'll all have beautiful doggies. i'm so jealous :p
i love the last picture of jasper, he is like get that camera out of my face already lol

Great :snap: gosh, they did manage to stay still for one pic, mine more or less slept for the rest of the day after all of the excitement:slp: ;)
Casshons' Bella looks so cute in the middle of all the blenheims (Molly, Elliot, Millie and Lucy):)

Great :snap: gosh, they did manage to stay still for one pic
Bella is just a blur in the 2nd photo - you'd know there was food around :lol:

My girls had a great time. It was great to be able to let them off lead with other dogs for a bit. It was lovely to meet Elliot, Millie and little Lucy - all such beauties. We'll have to meet up again soon :)

Sorry to be dense but what does DTI stand for??

I would love to come to your cav night but Dublin's a bit of a trek!! We English folk could have one though. Anyone interested???

Back