• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe and Pippa

brid kenny

Image022.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image005.jpg

hjugtf.jpg

2007_10200012.jpg

2007_10200010.jpg

2007_10200009.jpg

Oh they are both such pretty girls Brid :luv:, I love :snap: (no. 3) of them cuddled up together :slp:, just gorgeous. They both look so content :wggle:

Oh I just LOVE all the pictures. They are such beautiful doggies!
Do they mind wearing their harnesses around the house?

Aren't you glad you got two? :lol: That midget Pippa's impish face always makes me laugh and Phoebe looks so calm and thoughtful! I like those pics of them with legs splayed on the floor. They obviously get along well! :lotsaluv:

They are the cutest couple!! Pippa reminds me of our Lily, she is also quite small and very similar face! When did Pippa move in? We are also planning to take a rescue cavalier and wondering how Phoebe responded to Pippa when she came to live with you?

Pippa is definitely a cavalier. Actually most show cavaliers have far shorter noses than what you see in the general pet population. The breed standard in the UK and US is for muzzles to be only about an inch and a half long!! Pippa is more correctly cavalier looking in some ways in other words than a lot I get into rescue. She is small though, but looks smaller than she really is -- I had her here in foster for a while and she actually weighed around 11lbs and was underweight, and breed standard over here is 12lbs, so she is only a hair below breed standard. :) She was IKC registered too (not that that necessarily means anything as plenty of BYBs get IKC reg or any other reg).

Length from base of stop to tip of nose about 1 1/2 inches.
(UK standard)

They look like they are quite comfy together:)
I love a small nose in a cavi,they look so cute that way:p

Phoebe has been used to foster dogs from very early on.
She likes Pppa but does like a bit of space frm her now and again. She barks sometimes when Pippa has somehing she wants.
I got a big thrill when I spotted them chasing each other around the garden!!

Her nose is very like Amber's, actually, she also has a very short nose. In fact, I doubt Amber's makes the inch and a half requirement, although if it misses it's only just. Holly's is definitely right.

Out of curiosity, how tall is Pippa? Both of mine are just over 12lbs and Holly stands at 11 inches and Amber is 12 inches. Or maybe it's 12 and 13 inches, I forget.

Back