• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy attempts beg and achieves.

Mycavyangels

it did take time but we did get there in the end (WELL DONE BUDDY)cl*p
dogs083-3.jpg

dogs053-3.jpg

dogs085-3.jpg

dogs087-1.jpg

:D

That's so cute! I still can't get Miles to lay down - I'm not sure he would ever learn "beg"! :rolleyes:

Our Buddy knew how to "beg" when he came out of the womb :p but not with as much style as your Buddy has now learned. Good job from one Buddy to another!!:rah:

I know I'm a little late posting, but WAY TO GO BUDDY. You know I'm not a thief, but I think I would actually try to steal Buddy if I ever got near him. He is just sooooo cute!!!

Cute, cute, cute! He is a beauty! So glossy and such a sweet face!

We actually just taught Daisy to do that within the last month, too! She had quite a bit of trouble staying balanced up on her butt like that for the first several days, but now she does it like a champ. I had read in WDJ that sitting up like that is great exercise for them (strengthens the core), so I started working on it with her. She has definitely gotten stronger or at least more skilled at keeping herself up in that position. But she still often stands up on her hind legs first and I have to say "No, sit up!" and then she gets it. Sometimes she knows immediately now, though, so it's getting easier for her. I think I am going to work on "Speak" next. She's quite a trickster and picks up things amazingly fast.

I think it's so cute. Sometimes she lifts one paw up when she's sitting up, and sometimes she lets them both hang down like Buddy is doing in the picture. I always think she looks like a meerkat sitting like that.

Good job, Buddy!

Back